Live With Purpose
Be Confident You're On the Right Path
Experience Real Transformation
If you don't have a plan to put your faith into action, you will drift off course.
"How do I escape my past? I feel like a hostage."
"What's my calling? Do I even have one? Am I missing it?"
"How do I know I'm doing it right?"
If you've ever asked yourself these questions then...
the 30-Day Spiritual Transformation Challenge is 100% for you!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
You'll use the Spiritual Assessment to discover where you're at right now on your journey of faith, shame-free, no judgement.
Learn the 7 transformational rhythms to help anchor your faith, even if you're crazy busy and overwhelmed.
Get access to the Daily Dashboard for tracking your progress and learn the #1 factor in experiencing spiritual growth.
At Take the Hill, we know you're the kind of person who truly wants to fulfill your calling and change the world. But life is hard and faith is messy. We know.
You're not alone.
Imagine how good it will feel to finally stop drifting and start becoming all that God's called you to be.
Here's what you'll learn:
- The 7 transformational rhythms that help anchor your faith, even if you're crazy busy and overwhelmed
- The BIGGEST MISTAKE people make when following Jesus.
- The #1 factor in experiencing spiritual transformation.
- How to front-load tomorrow's success today, without having to have a Ph.D. in Christianity.
- Track your progress as you mature in Christ and stop wondering if you're doing it right.
- Gain confidence in your relationship with God as you move forward, even if you feel held hostage by your past mistakes.
"I struggled to see how the gospel could impact the mundane parts of my life. Erik’s wisdom has given me perspective to see God’s beauty and glory in my work, relationships, and daily routines in ways I never knew."
"I felt directionless and confused about how to live a life of faith in Jesus Christ. Erik helped me discover there was more to living an abundant life in Christ than what I had settled for. I learned how to become a man that seeks after God’s own heart and how to lead others to do the same. I marvel at how God has transformed my life."
"I worried that my faith wasn’t real. Erik taught me how to cultivate a sincere relationship with Jesus, and how to follow Him in practical ways. I began to experience fruit immediately and have never looked back."